Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Birthday Dinner

We went to The Pie Pizzaria for my birthday. Conner designed the cake himself, it says 'Older than dirt'. The flowers were bright blue and so was everyone's mouth, lips and teeth after eating it! My camera battery died so I didn't get picture of everyone else, but my darling brother did. He SAID he would send me a link to them. I am still waiting . . . .

Me and Christy (Sista-in-law)

Jennifer (sista), mom and Cambria


Christy and Robert

Me, Cambria and my darling mom again

4 comments:

heidi larsen said...

ahhh! what a great friend i am! when was your b-day? well, it looks like you had fun! happy birthday, a little late! :)

Scates Family said...

Happy Birthday!

Allison said...

Happy birthday Candie!

Forsyth Family said...

Happy Birthday Candie!!!! Long time no hear! How are you? Love the new boyfriend!!!