Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Alex

Look! Cambria got a puppy! Although according to her, Alex doesn't actually live here, she just comes over all the time. We take her everywhere with us and she is so well behaved! So, all of you who have given Cambria adorable stuffed animal dogs that bark and pee and come with accessories and need batteries, you could have saved youselves some money by getting her an invisible one! Sorry.

Last week we went to the grocery store - -little did I know, Alex tagged along too. Cambria became quite upset, almost crying when I accidentally put the bread on top of Alex who was sitting in the cart! It was quite a conversation between us in the bread isle. A young couple stopped to stare, looking quite confused. I just looked at them and said, "it's her dog". Duh! She jabbered the entire time we shopped telling me what Alex was doing all the while: "Alex is licking the milk", and "Alex is looking at the donuts", "Alex want to buy that". We got a lot of crazy looks that day!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

she is so cute! Ashlynn is starting with the invisible friends too... I love the slide show that you added of all your scrap book pages.

Allison said...

That is hilarious! And oh so much better than a real pet! Sorry I missed your class..I totally forgot! I am severely absent minded. I want to do your next one so I'll bring a check by.

Scates Family said...

You couldn't ask for a better pet. She is growing up so fast. You guys need to come down to Arkansas and bring Alex.