Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Baby Cox

I keep forgetting to post . . . for those of you still wondering . . . it's a GIRL!! She is healthy and still has the same due date of October 24, 09.

This means twice the drama at our house. YAY! Don't get me wrong, I am excited to have another precious little girl, but I'm not sure our house is big enough for two little princess'.

Oh yeah, she doesn't have a definite name yet, so, we are open to suggestions. I keep joking that if we don't find a name we will just name her Goldie. Goldie Cox. ha ha.

3 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

Yay! 3 little girls all due about the same time in our ward! I am so excited for you. I'll come up with some suggestions for you so she won't be teased for Goldie Cox :)
Congrats again!

Tami said...

YAY!!!! another girl!! how fun for you! You are due just after Aubries 6 birthday. Ahhhh 2 little girls in the house! that will be a blast for you.

Anonymous said...

I had NO idea! YAY for you guys! That's SO exciting! I remember when you and I were preg together with Cambria and Carson! Ahhh, good times, LOL!

I never thanked you for that darling birthday card, I loved it - that was SO sweet of you! Thanks!

We need to hook up soon! I have missed my fav Queen!

HUGS

P.S. What a cute bloggy! And your pages are fab!

~Andrea
aka: Princess :)