Saturday, May 16, 2009

Glasses

We found out about a month ago that Conner needed glasses. Who knows how long he'd been seeing things blurry. I honestly don't think he knew that it wasn't normal to not see things clearly from far away.

Watching him put on his new glasses for the first time was priceless (I actually almost cried). He put them on and looked around for a second, slid them down onto his nose and looked around again, and then put them back on. Suddenly he got the biggest smile on his face, as though he was seeing the whole world entirely different. I am sure he was! Wouldn't you say he looks absolutely adorable in them. I mean . . . . .cool.


Template by Chrissy W, Boyish kit by Bella Gypsy. Both at Elemental Scraps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, they look really good on him. I love glasses.

Aunt Christy