Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time to Tell

Looks like I'm starting to have trouble hiding the bump (people are starting to notice). YES we are expecting number three!! It was a surprise. We told Conner several weeks ago so he would understand why I've been so sick all the time. We waited to tell Cambria until it seemed a little more safe. Plus, eight months is a loooooong time for a three year old to wait. We finally told her on Easter and she is so, so excited. She is constantly thinking about things we will need to buy for the baby. She kisses my belly at least five times a day.
I went for my 12 week appointment on the 13th of April and everything looked good. They did an ultrasound so I even got to see the baby. Ryan couldn't come but I told him they were able to tell the sex (which is actually pretty much impossible at this point) and that he would have to wait until the "official" ultrasound to find out for himself. He still thinks that I know and tries to trick the info out of me. I guess if he decides to read my blog he will learn that he's not really missing out on any secret info.



On a sad note, I got laid off from Stampin' Up! yesterday. I loved my job - - -it was an awful day. Looks like I will have plenty of time to relax and prepare for the baby.

5 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Holy cow!! That is awesome! Congratulations!

Heidi Hamilton said...

Sorry about your job :(
On the bright side, I'm so happy you've told everyone & I can ask you at church how you're doing. It's fun that we're so close together - and that's great that you were able to see the baby. And HILARIOUS that Ryan thinks you know the sex!
...and Cambria's reactions are so cute, too. McKinley has said some funny things, but she really hasn't been kissing my belly.
Take care of yourself!

Allison said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! I know how much you wanted this and it is such awesome news! YAY! You are such a good mom, your kids are so lucky. Sorry you've been sick, are you feeling better now?

BTW, sorry about the job. I heard they had lay offs and was going to call you.

Scates Family said...

Congratualations! What an exciting surprise. Sorry about your lay off.

Tami said...

Yay!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited for you!! Sorry about your job. I am so happy for you. I have new pics of my little 3 on my blog checkum out!