Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day and a Survey . . . .

Happy Valentine's Day! This is one of my favorite holidays. Although some (including Ryan) think it's a stupid made up holiday, I like having a designated day to let my loved ones know how much I love them - - -even though I already tell them often. I love hearts and pink and flowers and chocolate and love songs and chick flicks and all that other gooey Valentine stuff. SO, here is the survey part: I want to know, what's your favorite Valentine candy? Leave me a comment. Personally, I love the cinnamon lips - -especially if they are covered in chocolate. I also LOVE the chocolate marshmallow hearts but they are sometimes hard to find. How about you?



5 comments:

Nicole said...

That is a way cute picture of the kids!! Happy Valentines Day to you too! I am with you, I love anything cinnamon and chocolate!

Tami said...

the cinnamon lips are my fave too!!

Scates Family said...

Happy Valentines Day! my favorite candy would have to be homemade suckers. one of our families tradition.

Allison said...

I like the reese's hearts. But that goes for every holiday. I love chocolate and peanut butter.

heidi larsen said...

i love the cherry cordial hershey's kisses. they are yum! i used to not like valentines that much growing up but now i think i love it! i love the color red. i am going to check out your new stampin' up site!