Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ballet

Cambria started ballet classes today. I was a little unsure of how it would go - -with her being so shy and all. I worried for nothing, she did great! She had so much fun and can't wait to go back next week. All of the girls were so adorable!
Cambria, her friend Lizzy and Avery

Cambria, Lizzy and some random girl who wanted her picture taken. (maybe I should have blurred her out for internet blog/stalker purposes)?? Oh well, I guess if her mom let's her get her picture taken with strangers she's probably not to concerned. . . .

6 comments:

heidi larsen said...

how cute! little ballerina's. i tagged you on my blog!

Heidi Hamilton said...

How adorable. I can imagine McKinley there. She would've loved it, but too crazy right now to have her in right now

Allison said...

What a doll! I can't believe how big she is.

Nicole said...

Your right she does look absolutely darling!

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Hey Candie!! I am going private on our blog so I need your e-mail address! E-mail me at sheabay28@yahoo.com
Thanks :)

Scates Family said...

Ballet is my favorite! She looks so darling. I can't believe Conner is 10. You guys really need to come visit.