Monday, July 14, 2008

Our latest addition!

We got a dog!!
The kids have been wanting a dog for awhile (well, mostly Cambria). Never mind that I have wanted a dog FOREVER, but when CAMBRIA wants a dog, it's suddenly a great idea. Anyway . . . he came with the name Rosco, which I think we will keep. He is a Shorkie (a mix between and shih tzu and a yorkie - -I personally don't see any yorkie in him). He is around three years old. We wanted an older dog that wouldn't be quite as hyper as a puppy. We also didn't want one that was going to chew everything up. Oh, he's potty trained too (yay). He slept on Conner's bed with him last night since that is the only furniture I will allow. When Conner woke and came down stairs this morning Rosco was SO excited to see him! Looks like he found a new buddy.
I haven't been able to take any good pictures of him with the kids yet because he won't sit still with them long enough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I might want a dog too, but I have to find one I can take to work since I'm gone so much. Can't wait to meet this little guy.

Christy

Sharp Space said...

Cute pup!!!

Brandy Jo said...

Isn't it interesting how what we want goes by the wayside. He's super cute! I discovered your site today, I love it! Are you doing digital layouts now?

Allison said...

Oh my gosh, he is darling! I want a dog but not bad enough to get one. :) When my kids are old enough to take care of one with very little help from me, then I'll get one.

Scates Family said...

You guys have been up to alot. How fun! Your dog is so cute :).